I was visiting a store in Miami and came across something very similar that inspired me to do these magnets I made.
This craft was fun- it is another simple craft that could be completely done in a few hours, or you could stretch it out.
- Gravel/Gem Accents Clear stones- you can find these in any craft or floral department, they also have them at the Dollar Store and Art stores
- Magazines, photos, quotes- things you like for the back of the
- sharp scissors
- Hodge Podge or similar glue
- Glue gun or heavy duty craft glue
- Good Magnets
- Cut out or punch out pictures, magazine clippings etc. to the size of your Accents Stones- If the stones are 1 inch in diameter then cut out 1″ circles
- With my photo clippings and the stones I covered the back flat side of each stone with Hodge Podge and stuck one cut out circle on each- Let dry! Repeat! Let Dry!
- After the previous step is completely dry I glued the magnets to the back of the paper and stone with a hot glue gun- let dry! And you are done- your very own crystal bubble like magnets…!