This super easy version of Chicken Pot Pie is in between the real homemade thing and the frozen version. It is yummy, simple and of course very satisfying!
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN Prep/40 MIN
- SERVINGS: 6-8 (cal 265 -198)
- 1 Pie Shell (Pilsbury or the like)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked cubed Chicken
- 1 cup of sliced or diced carrots
- 1 bag of frozen Peas
- 1 (10 oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- If chicken is not cooked already, pan fry or poach and cut into cubes, cook frozen peas in microwave and cube or slice carrots. Meanwhile thaw out dough if frozen.
- Preheat oven to 400degrees F. Meanwhile divide dough into even 6 or 8 parts. In Muffin pan line each cup (6 or 8) with dough leaving enough from each part for some of top.
- Evenly distribute part chicken, peas and carrots into each dough lined muffin.
- With spoon pour and spread cream of chicken soup over each letting settle.
- Spread remainder of pie crust on top and where possible pinch/seal crusts close. Be careful while baking if your pie crust did not seal that none of the soup boils over.
- Bake 25 minutes (original recipe said 40, but that was for 1 large pie not miniatures) or until crust is golden brown.
Recipe makes 6-8 mini pies (Nutrition Info approximate)
Calories 265-198, Fat 11g, Cholesterol 36 mg, Carbohydrate 26.7 g, Protein 15.2g